Markham Chiropractors, Dr. Kirsten Thomas and Dr. Debra Glaserwelcome you to:
in balance chiropractic + acupuncture clinic
5-time Reader’s Choice Award Winner as Markham’s Best Chiropractor in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014, Dr. Kirsten Thomas established in balance in 2009 with the goal of providing patients with the best in chiropractic care.
Our success can be attributed to our talented team of chiropractors, Dr.
Kirsten Thomas and Dr. Debra Glaser and their ongoing development in
their education and practical skillsets, offering you a wide array of
inter-related treatment options.
Coupled with an undeniable
passion for helping our patients, our aim is to deliver a
Higher value for your health-care investment through:
Full, Detailed One-Hour Initial Visits to Identify the Cause of Your Concern
We offer more than your typical chiropractic assessment…
We perform a very thorough functional assessment to determine how limitations in your posture, ranges of motion, individual joint motion, muscle weakness, muscle tension and altered mechanics can cause compensations in your body, leading to pain and other symptoms.
Wide-Range of Treatment Options – Chiropractic, Acupuncture, ART, Custom Orthotics and Much More
Treatments are 1 on 1 with your chiropractor, and run 15 to 30 minutes in length. Appointments may consist of: chiropractic adjustments and mobilizations, neurofunctional acupuncture along with soft tissue therapies such as Graston and Active Release Techniques (ART).
Corrective Exercises to Improve Underlying Issues
Individualized corrective exercise programs and lifestyle counselling are provided on an ongoing basis as your health dictates.
Part of a Larger Team
To act in the best interest of the patient, we often provide referrals to our network of qualified health care specialists to ensure that you receive the right care for your case.
5. COMPASSIONATE CARE
Chiropractors Taking the Time to Listen and Provide Individualized Care
Every patient is important to us, so we promise to go above and beyond by addressing every concern.
chiropractic + animal chiropractic + acupuncture + active release techniques (ART) + corrective exercise prescription + custom made orthotics + custom compression stockings
- Chiropractic treatment for infants, children, teenagers, adults and seniors
- Animal chiropractic treatment
- Pre- and post-natal chiropractic treatment
- Pediatric chiropractic treatment
- Cranial adjusting
- Neurofunctional acupuncture and sports performance treatment
- Individualized corrective exercise prescription
- Golf fitness assessment and golf specific exercise prescription
- Pre- and post-natal fitness assessment and exercise prescription
Commonly treated conditions:
- upper, middle and lower back pain. sciatica
- neck pain . headaches
- temporomandibular joint (TMJ) pain + dysfunction
- shoulder pain including impingement syndrome and rotator cuff strain
- elbow pain including tennis / golfer elbow
- wrist pain including carpal tunnel syndrome
- pelvis and hip pain
- knee pain including patellofemoral syndrome
- ankle + foot pain including plantar fasciitis
- sprains . strains . tendonitis . bursitis
- nerve entrapment syndromes . numbness + tingling
- osteoarthritic pain
We're located at:
2715 Bur Oak Avenue, Unit #2
Markham, Ontario L6B 1K7
Animal chiropractic hours, by appointment only:
Tuesday evenings, Thursday mornings and Saturday mornings.